New Conceal Carry Permit
To Apply for a New CCP
Applicants must provide the following at the time of processing:
- Valid photo ID - state issued driver’s license, a state issued non-driver’s license ID or a military identification and orders showing the person being stationed in Missouri.
- Birth certificate, valid passport, citizenship papers or permanent residency card.
- Proof of residency - utility bill, Jackson County tax bill, Jackson County voter card, pay check stub, bank statement, deed/lease or rental agreement.
- Missouri Instructor Qualification Form - the instructor will provide you with this.
- Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders made payable to the JC Sheriff’s Office in the amounts of $72.75 for processing and $27.25 for fingerprints. NO CASH OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Conceal Carry Permits
4001 NE Lakewood Court
Lee's Summit, MO 64064-1703
By appointment only during these time periods
Mondays - Tuesdays*
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesdays - Thursdays*
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
No appointments on Fridays or weekends
* excluding holidays
Fees & Payments
- BEGINNING OCTOBER 1st, THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE WILL TRANSITION TO A ONE-CHECK PAYMENT SYSTEM. THE $100 FEE MUST BE SUBMITTED ON ONE CASHIERS CHECK, PERSONAL CHECK OR MONEY ORDER, INSTEAD OF TWO.
- $72.75 Processing Fee for New Permits
- $27.25 Fingerprint Fee
- $50 Processing Fee for Renewals
- $10 Fee for Change of Address/Lost Card
- Personal checks, cashier's check or money orders ONLY
- Credit cards and cash not accepted